Country Village Homeowners Association

Latest News

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

July 2018 Board Minutes


COUNTRY VILLAGE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Minutes – July 9, 2018

Attendees:                                     Sharon Eichmann, Max Roe, Betty Shaw, Jane Stevenson,
Absent:                                             John Hedge
PSG:                                                     Larry Edwards, Susan Keene
Homeowners:                              Kathy Messer, Jim Vernon, Steve Linson, Veronica Coleman

The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm by Max Roe. 

Financials were presented by Susan Keene.  Jane Stevenson asked a couple of questions.  Invoice CV18-0604 does not document the property that was being serviced by PSG.  Susan stated it was not provided.  This needs to be corrected.  Invoice CV18-0624 lists two properties, 212 and 214 Andrews.  These are not CV properties.  Susan will investigate.  Max Roe asked about Gutter issues at 3159 Stillmeadow.  Larry reported a gutter company was contacted to investigate and make repairs.  Item is resolved.  No further questions, Sharon Eichmann made a motion to accept, Betty Shaw Seconded the motions.  So Moved.

Issues with noise at 7932 Sunfield.  Homeowners are directed to contact the Mayors Action Line to report this issue.  Seems work is being done in a garage starting after dark and going on for several hours.  This is in violation of noise ordinances for Marion County.

Larry reported that buildings are being prepared for painting. 

Jane asked if we will be working on Budget for 2019 at the September Meeting.  Susan stated she did not see any increases.  This led to a discussion regarding the numerous occurrences and cost of the trash pick ups throughout the community and the dump fees.  We are close to the budgeted amount.  Susan and Larry both pointed out this is the busiest time of the year with buildings being prepared for painting.  Did not see it was on-going.  Jane then stated that the mowing crew did not seem to be living up to the contract.  There was much discussion at which time Larry agreed to contact the company and express our concerns.  This is a one-year contract so we may be looking for a new lawn service.

No further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:25 pm.

Next meeting will be held on September 10, 2018 at 7:00 pm at the Harrision.


Respectfully,
Jane Stevenson, Recording Secretary